Friday, June 5, 2015

Ukraine Heavy arms at the line of contact in Donbass continue to violate Minsk agreement


Heavy arms of Ukraine returned to the line of contact in the Donbass Kiev said that Minsk will continue to violate the agreement. APU returned almost all heavy weaponry reserved according to the Minsk agreements to the contact line, he said today in the National Council of the People's Republic of Donetsk, its chairman Andrew Purgin. "Now there is a escalation of the conflict, today there was a very difficult situation, including psychologically, - said the speaker of parliament. 

- Almost all Ukrainian heavy weaponry that was given, in fact, is now back on the position of the line of contact, we're back to the situation on February 12 ". "We must recognize that the political process due to its tightening and uncertainty ceased to influence the military situation - Purgin added. 

- The military situation is developing itself as the political process goes on. " The Chairman of the People's Council stressed that out of this situation in the near future may require decisive political action. In turn, the representative of the special operation in the Donbas APU Andrei Lysenko said that Kiev is not going to withdraw heavy weapons from the area of Marinka and Krasnogorovka. In addition, he said that the APU shown on high alert on the frontline in the Donbas. 

Earlier, the General Staff of Ukraine said that the security forces used against the militia of Donbass heavy artillery allotted earlier in accordance with the Minsk agreement. "In order to avoid losses among Ukrainian military command warned all international partners, has been forced to use artillery, which until then was in a certain Ming agreement in the rear areas ", - reported earlier in the Ukrainian department.

No comments:

Post a Comment